Prescott Massachusetts
Prescott was incorporated in 1822 from sections of New Salem and Pelham Massachusetts, it's major villages were Prescott Hill, Atkinson Hollow and North Prescott. Its population reached a peak in 1840 at 780 citizens. Prescotts last town meeting was held in 1928.
A large section of the reservations land mass is know as the Prescott Peninsula. This long piece of land (roughly from south of Gate 22 to Gate 9) stretches from north to south and is off limits to the public.
Prescott Town Hall. This building was moved to Petersham Massachusetts where it still stands.
Thanks to Jim Pelletier for the Entering Prescott sign